Kolam Renang Hotel Sapadia Gunung Tua


My name is Umar Said Siregar
Today, I take bath in swimming pool. The swimming pool is in Sapadia Hotel, Gunung Tua, Padang Lawas Utara.
I go to this pool with my mother, father, my uncles, they are uncle Ombang and uncle Abdul, my cousins, they are Febi, Nada, Hanan, Nahla, Rafiski, Ayla.
We go to this pool on Monday afternoon.
I never go to pool before, so it ia the first time for me to enjoy the swimming pool.
By the way, I am one year old but this Desember I Will be 2 years old. 

Next, Look at my face. It is so pale, itu couses freezing, I feel so cold at this moment. The wind flows so hard and cool. Actually the we are at the top of hill. The swimming pool is at the top of Paranginan hill. This picture is taken after take bath.

That for today. Thank you
See you 

Komentar